Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tee tree oil cystic acne

« ...Because it is such a widespread problem, those affected by acne are constantly looking for a cure. Whether they're searching for a natural, inexpensive way to cure acne or they're willing to pay for the most expensive acne treatment available, one thing is clear: acne is very much hated....
...Due to acne, I think I spent more time washing my face in my teenage years than enjoying the youth. I remember I used to wash my face minimum of 3 times a day with good skin cleanser prescribed by my doctor. Acne can cause serious inferiority complex. Trust me, I know about that... But thanks to my incline towards eastern cultures it helped me a lot. I found something which can help anyone a lot....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Combine egg whites, cornstarch and honey to form a paste. Apply it to your skin and allow it to dry. It will feel tight but it works great. Use a warm, wet cloth to remove the mask, then rinse well. Apply some tea tree oil to the lesions and you have a winning combination for fighting acne....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: antibiotic herbs for skin infection acne, best way to wash your face with acne, homeopathic body acne treatments

No comments: