Thursday, July 3, 2008

Food that reduces acne risk and fish oil helps acne

OK well that was simple wasnt it? I bet thats something you have never heard about right? Yea I know, but try it for a few weeks and you will be amazed. If you need any more help or want to learn some more of my secrets feel free to check out my bio box below as it has a link back to my site. I wish you luck in your quest to find natural remedies to clear a face of acne.
There is another agent called Retin A that is used to treat acne. It is a derivative of vitamin A. However, Retin A is not very well tolerated by many people. It has the tendency to cause redness, irritation and over time, the skin becomes more sensitive.
Many people seem to think that because a certain product works for a certain individual, it will work for them. Well, this is not true. When it comes to skin care and acne products and solutions, we would do well to take our own personal physical make up into consideration.
biieiploti.blogspot.com
tags: can birth control pills help acne, how to reduce redness on face from acne i poped, tea tree oil to control acne

No comments: