Monday, August 4, 2008

Aveeno acne cleanser top and home cure for acne

For many people eating the high fat foods and junk foods can make their acne worse. Consuming more fruits and vegetables is always recommended as these foods have many great health benefits such as detoxification which can help to reduce the amount of acne causing bacteria in your body. Unfortunately it can be difficult to always eat enough fruits and vegetables which is why it can be ideal to turn to either a whole food supplement or to juicing.
For many years it has been recognized that normal sunlight is an effective treatment for many forms of acne and as the majority of occasional sufferers of acne realize they have a lot less blemishes when they spend extra time in the sun. Nevertheless, ending up with sunburn as well as the elevated risk of skin cancer precludes its continual use as an effective form of acne light treatment.
Do not use too much soap! Yes, you think the more that you soap your face the better it will look right? Well thats not the case, in fact it usually makes your face worse actually. Excessive soap can actually dry out your face and leave it dry. When this happens it can actually clog your pores and creates more pimples. I know this is going to sound crazy and perhaps dirty, but I actually do not soap my face at all. Its funny too because when I was in college one day I actually ran out of my Neutrogena acne wash and I thought my face was going to look horrible. It turned out my face started looking better, and I never have used any sort of acne product or soap since then and my face has been clearer than ever the last few years. I know this is not the case for everyone but you need to only soap your face once a day tops, just give it a try and you might be surprised. Any acne diet or natural treatment needs to cut back on the soap usage!
contaafll.blogspot.com
tags: does cigna cover acne scar removal, are acne treatments covered by health insurance, home made remedy for acne

No comments: