Monday, August 4, 2008

Diffrrent types of acne and how to get rid of acne fast and acne scars

You may be concerned that you actually have something other than genital acne - perhaps an STD like herpes or genital warts. This is possible if you are sexually active, and the only way to know for sure it to have your doctor examine you. Yes, this is uncomfortable and a bit embarrassing, but it's much better to be certain. Once you have had an exam, and you are sure it is genital acne; you can find a way to treat it.
A blue light acne treatment is also more expensive than other types of acne treatments. Be sure to try other types of treatments before you consult a physician about blue light acne treatment. Keep in mind that acne treatment needs to be consistent. It will take consecutive, regular light therapy sessions to keep your acne under control.
I had acne for many years, and one day whilst looking online I found the acne free website. As my acne was quite severe, and I had tried many things in the past that didn't work, I figured that I might as well give it a go. So I purchased the book...and was instantly disappointed. You see, the acne free in 3 days program is basically a 3 day apple fast. This means eating nothing but apples for three days! Although I knew it would be hard to follow through to the end, I was willing to give it a try and see what happened. So I started the fast...
iettyiiiulousa.blogspot.com
tags: how to get rid of acne naturally, can eggs give you acne, how to get rid of acne of the forehead

No comments: