Monday, August 4, 2008

Top 10 products for getting rid of acne and cure for acne scars...at home

I remember hiding behind the couch in my living room as my sister brought her friends over. Why the hiding? Because I had toothpaste on my face trying to clear up the acne. I was caught off guard and the only thing I could think to do was hide. Surely, it was one of life's most embarrassing moments. I remember trying anything and everything in those days to get rid of my acne problems. If there was an acne face wash I tried it but nothing seemed to work. Fortunately, for you and me technology and modern medicine has caught up quite a bit in the past twenty five years. Yes, there are a great variety of effective acne face wash products on the market.
Hormones can be a major factor in acne's appearance. With adolescents, the body goes through many changes that can cause breakouts. During the adult years, bodily changes can also cause acne, such as premenstrual or perimenopausal hormone fluctuations. Any hormonal imbalances can cause acne, but male hormones such as testosterone are most often the cause.
The appearance of acne on your face can work wonders for your confidence. In this image driven world we are constantly desiring perfection and acne is the last thing you need when trying to look your best. Of course this is why acne is a very profitable market as many folks don't mind going to the bank if it means they can get rid of there acne. This is understandable but not necessarily wise.
knavlllafagh.blogspot.com
tags: really bad acne pics, can all types of acne scars be fixed, acne medication salicyd acid

No comments: